Refunds will not be issued after February 1st. Please see our detailed Refund Policy. Refunds will not be issued without a written withdrawal notice.
- Notification of withdrawal must be in writing advising “The Studio” of the student’s name, class and reason for withdrawal. A withdrawal form may be obtained from the studio. The official date of withdrawal is effective upon receipt of written notice.
“The Studio” will issue a refund for each class in which the student is registered, in accordance with the following refund policy:
- a) Following the first week of classes, full refund.
- b) Following the second week of classes, full refund less the fee of two classes.
- c) Following the third week of classes, full refund less the fee of 3 classes.
- d) Following the fourth week of classes withdrawal penalty of one month is applied.
- e) January 1st to February 1st, withdrawal penalty of one month and a credit towards future classes
- d) No credits will be issued after February 1st
- f) 8 & 10 Week Program are NON Refundable